Here are 12 natural ways to cleanse your colon.
- Flax Seeds: – Protects intestinal flora, regulates bowel habits without side effects.
- Aloe Vera: Heals and soothes intestinal lining.
- Alfalfa: Helps to sooth the digestive tract during a cleanse.
- Peppermint: Alleviates the intestine.
- Spirulina and Wheatgrass: Aids the body in obtaining more oxygen and eliminating unnecessary toxins.
- Mango: Relieves constipation due to its laxative properties.
- Chickweed: Constipation relief and colon cleansing.
- Probiotic Yogurt: – Excellent to restore regularity, use minimally processed.
- Cascara Sagrada: Strengthens the muscle tone of the colon walls.
- Fermented Foods: Kefir and unpasteurized cultured butter are a great probiotic source.
- Fennel Seeds: Relieves lower abdominal pain, enhances digestion and reduces gas.
- Organic Fruits: Apples, grapes, pineapples, papaya and kiwi are rich in fiber, act as a natural lubricant and contain valuable enzymes that help maintain regularity.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel through social media. Share this on Twitter and on Facebook.
What do you think about this post?