Elderly Couple Took The Same Photo Every Season but Nothing Could Prepare me For The Last One

The saying “a picture is worth a thousand words” for a reason. Explaining how we feel is one way of getting a message across. Another is simply showing each other how we feel.

During each season, this couple took a photo together in front of their house. In the resulting series of images below, without saying anything at all, a love story is being told. It’s full of hope, joy, fear and loss, but it’s told in the most unique way. You’ll see what we mean – and then you’ll be moved by it.

An-Elderly-Couple-Took-The-Same-Photo-Every-Season.-But-Nothing-Could-Prepare-Me-For-The-Last-One.1

And then this. :’(

Nothing has to be said for us to know what that man is probably feeling in the last photograph. A thousand words indeed. Share this moving wordless story with others.

Source:

www.viralnova.com

Comments

1. says

12 pictures. No words. Insanely better love story than Twilight. In all seriousness, however…damn. I defy anyone not to have some kind of emotional response to this. And if you don't, you're not human.

2. Cormac Dubh Mac Tíre says

So, this is your first encounter with mortality, I'm guessing?
    It's in the marriage vows: "till death do us part". It'd be remarkable if they happened to die at the same time.

3. Jeff Mace says

Profound…with all the changing seasons, the different crops coming and going. Quite a fitting homage. I don't think he's sad, though mourning is natural. He seems to have a very firm grasp on what it means to live.

4. says

I used to be suggested this blog by way of my cousin.
    I’m no longer sure whether or not this post is written
    by him as no one else recognise such precise
    about my problem. You are wonderful! Thank you!

5. says

Below, you’ll learn how maintenance, repairs, and replacement parts in the dealership are section of
    a system that contributes significant profit for the bottom
    line. RC cars are similar to their big counter-parts, you
    make payment for for quality and longevity. When thinking of leasing an automobile,
    a great deal of people ask themselves one question: should I lease, rent, or buy.

6. says

This is the right webpage for everyone who really wants to
    understand this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue
    with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for decades.
    Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

7. says

Thank you for any other informative website.
    Where else may just I get that kind of information written in such
    an ideal manner? I have a mission that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been at the look out for such information.

8. says

The οther day, while I was аt work, my couѕin stole my iPad and tested tо see if it can survive a twenty five fοot drop, just so she can be a yоutube sensation.
    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirеly off
    topic but I had to shаre it wіth someone!

9. says

From tіme to time articles have a tendency to be one particular run on sentence!
    І genuinely like how you sctructured this ωеblog.
    Fantastic job and maintain writing! I’ll verify in to view
    your future blogs.

10. says

What i don’t realize is in truth how you are now not actually
    a lot more well-appreciated than you might be right now.
    You are so intelligent. You realize thus significantly when it comes to this matter, produced me for my
    part believe it from numerous varied angles.
    Its like women and men are not interested except it’s something to accomplish with Lady gaga!
    Your own stuffs nice. All the time deal with it up!

11. says

You aгe ѕo interesting! I do not suppose I’ve truly read thrоugh a single thing like that before.
    Sо great to fіnd another person with a few genuine thoughts
    οn this issue. Seriоusly.. many thanks for starting this up.
    Thiѕ web site is something that is гequired on the web, someone with somе originality!

12. says

Perfectionism needn’t be a tedious exercise as corrections can literally take seconds.

It has different samples that assist you in combining a few
    layers together. I was conversing with one of
    my friends which is a hip-hop artist, and who I produce for, and we always end up
    in these conversations about how even though technology has managed to get affordable to
    have studios in your own homes now, there’s still that expensive software that really makes people like us keep dreaming about
    certain equipment.

13. says

Excellent blkg here! Also your site loads up fast!
    What weeb host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
    link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as
    qujickly as yours lol